Experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula along Chapman's Peak, making stops at the Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Simon's Town and more. Get up close to penguins at Boulders Beach, and choose from a number of optional activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You'll be picked up in a luxury minibus at your accommodation in Cape Town or the surrounding area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Credit card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available. Please purchase an infant ticket (1 person = 1 seat policy).
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour will depart with a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
- Pickup is available for guests staying within a 6 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront