Explore the stunning terrain of Southern Iceland on this exciting activity. Walk across the vast white landscape, seeing amazing ice formations. Learn different techniques from a qualified instructor and feel the adrenaline as you ascend the ice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Parking lot in front of Sólheimajökull Glacier, Road 221, South Iceland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 10 years or shoe size 36 EU.
- Appropriate hiking boots or shoes are required.