From La Spezia: Cinque Terre Cruise Shore Excursion
- Admire the city center of La Spezia during your walk from the port to the train station
- Spend a relaxing day at "le Cinque Terre" in the company of a professional tour leader
- Discover Vernazza, the most colorful and important villages from Cinque Terre
- Taste delicious limoncino, a typical liquor of the region
Trains are undoubtedly the ideal means of transportation to explore the area, in just 15 minutes, passing through the sheer heights of the Ligurian Sea, you will reach Vernazza, one of the most colorful villages in the area. Here you can enjoy some free time in this picturesque village, characterized by pastel-colored houses with beautiful views of crystal clear waters.
The second stop will be Monterosso, the largest of the Cinque Terre villages, which also owns a stunning beach characterized by fine white sand and a clear and transparent sea. Here you will have a surprise reserved for you, a tasting of delicious Limoncino in a traditional shop. This exquisite liqueur is ideal to toast for the wonderful day that you are spending, immersed in the nature, colors, and flavors of this fascinating and unique land.
After having some free time in Monterosso, take the train to Riomaggiore, the last stop before coming back to La Spezia. This small village, like the other four, offers breathtaking views of the coast, as well as glimpses of the daily lives of the fishermen with their traditional boats that you will see tied to the port.
Also, choose the best starting point for you: the cruise port or the train station.
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Limoncino tasting
- Free time in Vernazza, Riomaggiore and Monterosso
- A Cinque Terre Card (your daily pass to the trains that you will need to go from one village to another)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo - When you arrive at the port of La Spezia, and as soon as you descend from your cruise, you will have to take the shuttle bus that will take you to the terminal, where your guide will be waiting for you. Once you're outside the cruise terminal, look for your tour leader who will be wearing a blue t-shirt from the "Shore Emotion Crew".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• The itinerary order is subject to change