Embark on an unforgettable guided hiking excursion through the most picturesque fishing villages of the Cinque Terre. Hike in the company of an expert tour leader as you admire the stunning panoramas of the Mediterranean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children under 8 years old
- The maximum height of the climb is 1000 ft and the path is very steep
- Please note that the trails to hike are hard but not impossible; since the beauty of the area lies in its nature, you won't find handrails or safety rails even when the steps formed by the rocks of the mountain are inclined or when the path is near to the edge of the cliff
- In case the original itinerary cannot be carried out due to major causes such as weather and/or road conditions, the itinerary will be modified with alternative solutions