Discover a real Italian coastal paradise on this small group tour. Experience the beauties of Cinque Terre and indulge in a seafood lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
- Relax and escapes from the crowds as you travel through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Savour a delicious fresh seafood lunch accompanied by Cinque Terre wine
- Marvel at magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through the vineyards
- Experience an amazing boat trip and take the most beautiful pictures of Cinque Terre from the sea
- Small-group tour
- Personalized attention
- Professional English speaking driver/tour guide
- Round-trip transportation from Florence by comfortable A/C Minivan
- Tickets for Cinque Terre National Park
- Train tickets
- Boat Ride along the Riviera (weather and sea conditions permitting)
- Delicious Full Lunch (with seafood) and wine, in a typical restaurant
- Light hike through seaside vineyards
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner’s booking office, near the banks of the Arno river.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mudslide that has made it inaccessible
- Please note that Italian law doesn't permit the sale of alcoholic beverage to persons under 18 years old. Underage customers will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please inform the local partner of any food intolerance or allergies in advance.
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions, transfers between towns will be by local coastal train or by minivan.
- Please wear good solid walking shoes as well as a hat and sunscreen.