Embark on a self-guided audio tour and explore the haunted history of Over-the-Rhine in Cincinnati, one of the largest intact historic urban districts in the United States.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The tour starts outside of Memorial Hall OTR on Elm Street, across from Washington Park. Once here, open the tour in the app and press play to begin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You will receive the downloading instructions after booking the tour
- All sights are only viewed from the outside on this tour
- It is recommended that you download the tour before visiting
- Once you unlock the tour it does not expire and can be taken at any time
- For the best tour experience, use earbuds or headphones