Visit the oldest town in Switzerland on a 2-hour private, historical tour of Chur (pronounced Koor). Wander through Chur's thriving center, stroll along the Old Town's pretty cobblestone streets, and check out the Swiss town's beautiful cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In the Regional Information Centre in the station underpass at ChurOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please indicate your desired start time when booking, which can be at any time between 08:00 and 21:00.
- The tour takes place on foot.
- Please note the following:
- The cathedral is not accessible during church services and funerals.
- The town hall is closed on weekends.