Enjoy a compelling introduction to the art of snowshoeing in Alaska on this guided trip from Anchorage to the Glen Alps in the Chugach Mountains, snowshoes and snacks included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the Egan Center. There are parking garages in the area if you need them.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Snow clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- No experience is required, but you should be able to walk at least 3 miles on flat pavement or 2.5 miles on uneven rolling terrain over the course of 2 hours. Some parts of the trail are steep and hilly, placing additional stress on areas of the body not impacted by level terrain