Save time and enjoy priority entrance to the the Fontainebleau Castle, where several generations of French monarchs lived and ruled and which is now a national museum and Unesco World Heritage Site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Château de Fontainebleau 77300 FontainebleauOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance after the security check
- Last entry is 45 minutes before the closing of the monument
- Free admission for minors under 18, and 18 to 25-years-old (EU nationals and EU residents)