Discover the incredible estate of the Duke of Aumale, son of King Louis-Philippe, including his Château, the Great Stables, and the 115 hectares gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the entrance of the Château de Chantilly, 60500 Chantilly.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, audio guides are not distributed and the guided tour of the private apartments is not available
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the route has been redesigned with a single direction to guarantee your comfort and safety and avoid any crossing between visitors
- Current opening hours:
- Castle: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, closed on Tuesdays
- Park: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Picnics are allowed in the park, tables are available in the English garden and at the Hameau
- The entrance is free for children under 7 years old