Visit the only place to see New Zealand's 'Big 5' native wildlife, including the famous kiwi bird, all in one location! Get up close and personal with over 50 different wildlife species.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, 60 Hussey Road, Northwood, Christchurch, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Kiwi Nocturnal House is open from 10:30 AM daily
- Food for hand feeding can be purchased for a small cost on the day for the farm animals, wild eels and birds as you wander the grounds
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Weather appropriate clothing and sensible footwear are recommended
- Open daily from 9:30 AM until 5:00 PM May to September and 7:00 PM October to April; onsite cafe and bar is open from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM daily