Enjoy a small-group day tour to Aoraki Mount Cook. Visit the picturesque Church of Good Shepherd on the shores of the stunning turquoise Lake Tekapo, and enjoy a scenic walk to see the Tasman Glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop off is offered from your preferred location in central Christchurch.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Note that the pick-up time may be earlier than the tour start time
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- You will have approximately 3 hours of free time in Mount Cook to savor lunch and enjoy a scenic walk in the National Park