Mt. Cook Day-Tour: Christchurch to Queenstown
From $217 per personBook now
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring vastness of Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park
- Take in the diverse sights of the Canterbury Plains, Mackenzie Country, and the spectacular Southern Alps
- Visit the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd
- Discover early settler cottages and local crafts in the small town of Geraldine
- Be dazzled by turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo
- Treat yourself to an optional lunch at the world-famous Hermitage Hotel
- Enhance your tour with an scenic helicopter or ski plane flight
- Surf the net to your heart's content with free wifi on the coach
Sit back and admire the views as you travel from Christchurch and through the rich farmlands of the Canterbury Plains on a coach with free wifi. Visit Lake Tepaku, and witness its blue glacial water. Encounter the solitary and quaint Church of the Good Shepherd, nestled just meters from the lake. Be amazed at the majesty of Mt. Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak.
Absorb unforgettable views, while dining on a freshly-prepared lunch at the famous Hermitage Hotel (available as a pre-booked option), or take time to explore Mt. Cook Village. For an additional treat, you may also choose to take a scenic helicopter or ski plane flight to get a bird's eye view of the beautifully rugged terrain.
Continue your journey through Mackenzie Country, and enjoy an afternoon tea in the quaint village of Omarama. Explore the English-style gardens, and peruse the home-grown fruits on offer at the Jones Family Orchard.
Your day concludes with an evening arrival in Queenstown.
- Hotel pick-up service in Christchurch
- Hotel drop-off service in Queenstown
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Service of an expert local guide and driver
- Free wifi on the coach
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Scenic helicopter or ski plane flight
118 Bealey Avenue (between Colombo Street and Durham Street intersections), Christchurch. Pick-up service is provided to select Christchurch hotels. Please contact the tour operator for pick-up times
Product ID: 24286