Christchurch Tramway Restaurant 4 Course Dinner Tour
- Enjoy a fine dining experience aboard a vintage tram
- Feast from a 4 course menu, served for the tram's tiny kitchen
- Marvel at the illuminated monuments of Christchurch
- Drive along the banks of the River Avon
- Get a complimentary drink on arrival
The colonial-style Christchurch Tram has been fully refurbished inside and out to create a cozy, intimate experience. It’s fully air-conditioned for comfortable dining at any time of year. Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival.
Glide past city highlights, such as the Avon River and Botanic Gardens on a 2.5-hour journey through the city center. See how the city has been rebuilt since the earthquakes of 2010 and 2011. Popular with locals and out-of-towners, the dinner tour features chef-prepared menus in a dining car for up to 36 people.
Enjoy seasonal fare served from the tram’s tiny kitchen, including a first course, main course and dessert. As well as a creative selection of innovative meals, the chefs can also cater to specific dietary requirements with prior notice.
- 4 course dinner
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Live commentary
- Additional drinks
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Christchurch Tramway Stop 1, Cathedral Junction, Christchurch. From March - October, tour departs at 19:00. From November - February, tour departs at 19:30. In both cases, please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Tramway Restaurant is not suitable for children aged under 10 years old. The price for a child aged over 10 is the same as for an adult