See the sights of Garden City at your own pace with a full-day ticket for the Christchurch Tram. Climb aboard an Edwardian Punt and take a 30-minute guided ride along the Avon River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for your tickets at the Christchurch Attractions Booking Office at Tram Stop 1 in Cathedral Junction (109 Worcester St),Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- After purchasing your tickets, please contact the activity provider and reserve a time slot for punting
- Please notify the activity provider at least 24 hours in advance of any cancellation. A 25% cancellation fee will be charged if you fail to notify them. No refund will be issued if no notification of cancellation is received within 4 hours of the departure time, or in the event of a no-show
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in summer (October-April) and from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM in winter (May-September)