Experience Christchurch by land and water with a combo ticket to the hop-on hop-off vintage tram, a Punt along the Avon River in a flat-bottom boat, and a ride on the Christchurch Gondola cable car.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The tram loop starts at Cathedral Junction, but you can board the tram at any of the 17 stops along the route. Alternatively, start your adventure at the Christchurch Gondola Base Station, 10 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley, or begin with a punt from Worcester Street Bridge, Christchurch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must reserve a Punting timeslot prior to arrival by emailing the activity provider. The punt ride will be shared with other guests unless a private Punt is organized in advance
- Please bring a warm coat for the Christchurch Gondola. It is 500 meters above sea level and can be cold and windy at the summit
- The Gondola is located 15 minutes from the city center and a 10-minute drive from Port Lyttelton. Public bus #28 is available for transport to and from the Gondola from the central city bus interchange on the corner of Litchfield and Colombo Street
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 9 AM-6 PM in the summer (October-April) and from 10 AM-4 PM in the winter (May-September)
- You can board the tram from any of the 18 stops
- All attractions do not need to be used on the same day
- You can collect your tickets from any of the attractions on arrival with your reference number