Enjoy spectacular views of snow-capped mountains and Alpine scenery aboard the Christchurch Gondola with a roundtrip ticket. Walk the trails at the summit and enjoy refreshments in the Red Rock Café.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Christchurch Gondola Base Station, 10 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley, Christchurch. The base station is located a 15-minute drive from the city center. You can also catch public bus #28 departing from the City Bus Exchange, Lichfield Street which takes you directly to the Gondola.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dress warmly on the day and bring a windproof jacket so you can fully enjoy the outdoor viewing galleries
- Arrive anytime between the opening hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Public bus #28 is available for transport between the Gondola and the city center. You can purchase a round-trip bus ticket directly from the driver on the day