Discover the heritage city of Christchurch and its surroundings from a different perspective with a full-day pass for a hop-on-and-off tram and a roundtrip ticket for a gondola cable car ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please collect tickets from the Booking Office in Cathedral Junction. After that, you can board the Tram at any stop or you can also collect tickets from the Christchurch Gondola at 10 Bridle Path Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The Gondola is located 15 minutes from the city center or a 10-minute drive from Port Lyttelton
- Trams run every 15 minutes and there are up to 4 operational trams
- You can arrive at either attraction anytime between the opening hours
- The tram does not transport you to the Gondola. Take public bus #28 from the city bus interchange to and from the city center