Explore beyond the Christchurch CBD and pedal your way on an electric bike all the way out to the ocean along the Avon River Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Soak up the ocean views and seaside air on the New Brighton Pier
- Follow the winding Avon River Trail through the Red Zone
- Marvel at the fantastic views of the Port Hills
- Electric Bike
- People who can't ride a bike
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tour start at the shop called ChillOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must be able to ride a bike to do this tour.
- The riding is flat so the focus is more on taking in the sights rather than getting a workout.