Enjoy a fully guided day tour from Christchurch to travel on the world famous TranzAlpine train through the Southern Alps to Arthur’s Pass. Admire the mountain scenery and finish the day with a visit to a sheep farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from Christchurch accommodation. Provide your hotel name and address when booking and the local operator will advise your pickup details with confirmation.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- New Zealand weather can be very changeable throughout the year, so bring warm clothing that you can leave in the tour vehicle if not required
- You can bring your own lunch or purchase lunch on the day. Alternatively, you can pre-order lunch with the local operator after booking
- Minimum numbers are required for this activity to operate - in the unlikely event that these are not met you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund