The mighty Yangtze River has nourished the Chinese heartland for centuries and on this tour you’ll marvel at the peaks bursting from the river’s surface as you lazily cruise past historic villages.
What to Expect
Victoria Selina, the beautifully furnished cabins and suites of the Victoria Selina boast imported marble bathrooms, authentic Shanghainese cotton bedspreads and pillowcases, and private balconies for viewing the scenery of the gorges.
With sky blue lighting glowing from the periphery of high ceilings, private balconies, and elegant decor throughout the ship's interior, passengers sail in comfort as they experience the scenery, natural history, and culture of the Yangtze. All Victoria Star cruises feature professional, multilingual, Western cruise directors and well-trained local staff.
The ship's facilities include a conference hall, a meeting room, a gym, a sauna, a library, a sundeck, a smoking room, a clinic, a beauty salon, Chinese and Western dining rooms, a business center with internet, fax and copy printing, a shop, elevators, and Karaoke.
We pick you up at Chongqing airport or railway station then board the ship from 17:00 to 19:00 and departs Chongqing at 21:00 (Dinner is not included)
Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City. You has the option of visiting White Emperor City (RMB230 per person). Captain Welcome Dinner. Victoria costume show. （Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Qutang Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges(8:00-13:00). Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Farewell Buffet. （Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Arrive in Yichang at 13:30 then the driver pick you up to Yichang airport. （Breakfast/Lunch）
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship(The first day dinner not included)
- Room(Standard Room): Overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria Cruises from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfer from Chongqing airport or train station to Chaotianmen pier and private car to Yichang airport from Yichang pier.
What's Not Included
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, faxes, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement Applies if you want to stay in one cabin (usually two berth) on your own.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides