Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas, getting to know the archaeological centers of Pisac, Ollantaytambo. You will enjoy a delicious buffet consisting of Peruvian dishes, before advancing on to discover Chinchero.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from all Cusco accommodation close to the main square of Cusco. In the event your hotel is far, you will be provided with a specific address to meet at.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The weather is hot in the Sacred Valley, and it can sometimes rain
- Rest well the night before your tour to enjoy your day better
- It is important to bring your passports and photo cameras to take souvenir photos