Try foods from the world's largest Chinatown outside Asia on a guided walking tour of San Francisco's Chinatown. See fortune cookies made by hand and learn about traditional cooking techniques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Chinatown Gate at the corner of Bush and Grant streetsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- You are advised to not eat too much before the tour as the tasting portions are ample, and the supplier wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the fabulous foods
- As of August 20, 2021, the City of San Francisco is mandating that proof of full vaccination and masks are required to eat inside any restaurants or bars in San Francisco
- Please have proof of full vaccination with you, as the restaurants will likely require this to eat inside