Visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai. Find tranquility at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls, and explore the Karen Tribe community at Sobhad Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up and drop-off only for customers located in the central city of Chiang Mai.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Insect repellent
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations, the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time