See the remarkable pyramids and monuments of the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza and swim in the underground swimming hole of Ik Kil. Learn more about the Mayan civilization and their culture and then go to the colonial city of Valladolid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone or from the Riviera Maya. For pickups from Downtown Cancun, Isla Mujeres, and other locations, additional instructions will be provided after booking. Pickup is available from your hotel lobby in the Cancun Hotel Zone; for downtown hotels/accommodations in Cancun, you will be provided with a meeting point. For Isla Mujeres hotels, you will be provided with a meeting point in Puerto Juarez Ultramar. Pickup from all-inclusive hotels on Riviera Maya, Akumal, and Tulum is included. For hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Playacar, and Tulum you will be offered several potential meeting points.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- The tour’s itinerary may change for the purpose of providing the best service possible and depending on the season
- The tour is operated from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Akumal, and Tulum everyday
- The tour is operated from Tulum Downtown every Sunday and Wednesday