Skip waiting for hours in the sun and get to exploring the historic Chichen Itza complex of Mayan ruins.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
Select participants and date
To get your tickets, please go to a store called "Calendario Maya" next to the final entrance of the location (do not go to the line at the ticket office). Once in the store, show your printed or e-voucher to get your ticket and proceed directly inside the location in less than 2 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
- Free admission on Sundays for Mexican citizens and foreigners with residence in Mexico (ID required)