Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Chichen Itza ruins on an early access full-day tour. Visit the quaint town of Piste and enjoy a dip in the Ik Kil Cenote while avoiding crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Your tour guide will contact you the night before the activity with your pickup time. Please be at your selected meeting point 10 minutes before the start time. The tour guide will be wearing a green T-shirt and a TripGuru logo.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- The use of a domestic video camera has a cost of 50 pesos
- Drone cameras are not allowed in the Federal Area
- Before entering any cenote in the area, you have to take a shower to remove sunscreen and bug spray
- A life vest is mandatory in all Cenotes (sacred places) in the area
- Hotel pickup starts up to 2 hours before starting time