Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Chichen Itza ruins on a full-day tour. Visit the quaint town of Piste. Enjoy a dip and breathtaking views in Cenote Ik Kil.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum. Please be ready at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Due to construction works being held on the Cancun/Playa del Carmen Route, some delays may occur due to traffic jams.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- The use of a domestic video camera has a cost of 50 pesos
- Drone cameras are not allowed in the Federal Area
- Before entering any cenote in the area, you have to take a shower to remove sunscreen and bug spray
- A life vest is mandatory in all Cenotes (sacred places) in the area
- Hotel pickup starts up to 2 hours before starting time