Tour of SW Michigan Wine Country from Chicago
From $175 per personBook now
- Enjoy a day in the beautiful Midwest countryside with scenic views of vineyards and farms
- Enjoy wine tastings and a gourmet lunch
- Learn about wine making and viticulture with a wine industry professional
If the weather is nice, you may be able to have a picnic with seating overlooking a vineyard. It's a wonderful way to get out of the Chicago Loop and explore the glorious countryside in one of the most beautiful locations in the Midwest!
- Five 1 oz wine tastings at three wineries
- Gourmet lunch
- RT transportation from downtown Chicago
- Bottled waters
- Departure toast
- Alcohol at lunch
South entrance of the InterContinental Hotel (505 N Michigan Ave, downtown Chicago). For parties of 4 or more, pick up from a Loop hotel or location can be arranged at no additional charge.
• The tour allows 45 minutes at each winery and one hour for lunch.
• The operator reserve the right to limit alcohol intake if there is a safety issue for any of the guests.
• You must be 21 years of age or older.
Product ID: 69906