Sparkling Chicago: 360 Chicago Tickets & Prosecco for 2
From $68 Per group up to 2Book now
- Marvel at the spectacular views of Chicago from 360 Chicago, formerly the John Hancock Observatory
- Take a walk along the open-air Skywalk
- Unwind and relax in style with a half bottle of sparkling wine at the highest café in the city
- Enjoy splitting a half bottle of Italian Prosecco at the largest observation deck in the city
- Experience TILT, the city’s highest moving experience
With views consistently rated as Chicago’s best, no other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago. Located on the Magnificent Mile and close to Navy Pier, 360 Chicago the Hancock Observatory provides easy access to Chicago’s premier shopping and dining districts.
The Sparkling Chicago experience is a great way to combine the wonderful views with your dinner or shopping plans.
Check out TILT - Chicago’s highest moving experience, take a walk along Skywalk, visit the enticing 94th floor café 'The Architect's Corner Café and Bar' and you have 360° of all-around entertainment! Be amazed by the interactive screen technology, and relax in the highest café in Chicago.
- 2 adult general admission tickets
- Half bottle of Prosecco, served in the Architect’s Corner Café and Bar on the 94th floor (with 2 glasses)
The Hancock Observatory is located at 875 N. Michigan, between Delaware Place running east on the north side and Chestnut Street running west on the south side, in the heart of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile.
Product ID: 43576