Haunted Halloween Chicago Segway 2-Hour Tour
From $70.85 per personBook now
- Meet Chicago's frightening ghosts at the Congress Hotel, "Death Alley," site of the Eastland Disaster, Fort Dearborn and more.
- Hear stories of Chicago's most notorious gangster, Al Capone
You will glide eerily around the streets escorted by an expert Segway guide. Creep through the shadows to hear true stories of ghosts and view the sites where some of Chicago's most appalling tragedies took place.
You will sneak down to Lake Michigan for a look at Al Capone's haunted yacht, and pass by a Michigan Avenue hotel, alleged to be the most haunted in the city. Get the shivers as you hear accounts of the many unexplainable deaths and tales of the self-playing piano.
Continue through the dark streets of downtown Chicago to Death Alley, site of the Iroquois Theatre fire where over 600 Chicagoans perished in a single day. Glide along the Chicago River to view the site of the worst maritime disaster in the city’s history when 800 people perished. Then slope along River Walk to see the site of the Fort Dearborn Massacre.
If you haven’t got the shivers by now, then you are probably not human. Could you be one of the walking dead…?
- 15 minute orientation
We are located at 238 E. Monroe Street. Please enter the SE entrance to Excelon Pavilion (large white structure) of Millennium Park. It is between Michigan Ave. and Columbus Drive, on the north side of E. Monroe. Once at the entrance look for our orange Absolutely Chicago Segway tour signs and follow the arrow. Enter the elevator and proceed to the lobby of level 2 (Our signs are not visible until you are in front of the entrance).
• You must be over 12 years old to participate. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 pounds and not exceed 260 pounds.
• Please do not wear shape-up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole.
• Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
• Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or unable to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate.
• Further restrictions might apply.
Product ID: 16047