Glide around the streets of Chicago on a 2-hour Segway tour. Nip past the cascading waters of Millenium Park and swoop through the manicured gardens of Grant Park. See Chicago’s towering skyline, the first planetarium in the western hemisphere, and more.
What to Expect
Glide around the streets and parks of Chicago on a brisk 2-hour Segway tour. Perfect for Chicago newbies and Windy City veterans alike, the tour is about having fun as much as uncovering quirky facts about one of America’s most vivacious destinations.
Climb on board an innovative self-balancing vehicle and, after a quick orientation, navigate your way through city attractions such as Millenium Park, Grant Park, and the Shedd Aquarium. Many of the sights will be familiar from the movies, even to first time visitors. But this is no dry history lesson. Your expert guide will share fascinating facts as you pick up the pace and swoop along the lake shore.
With glittering Chicago skyscrapers such as the John Hancock Center and Willis Tower as your constant backdrop, you will whiz through the city on your futuristic ride. If you want to see Chicago from an unusual vantage point, this is the tour for you.
- Transportation by Segway
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Minimum age requirement is 12 years old
• Tours run rain or shine
• Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• Insurance requires that City Segway Tours hold a USD 500 damage pre-authorization deposit per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your credit card with you to cover this on the day of the tour