Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Take in the skyline while enjoying a wine and cheese or a beer and BBQ tasting supplied by local purveyors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Present your timed ticket to a uniformed employee standing at the top of the stairs at the northwest corner of the Michigan Avenue (DuSable) Bridge. They will guide you to the correct dock for your cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour lasts about 2 hours, but can run slightly longer in high summer when the Chicago lock is busy
- Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables, a cash bar, and climate control