Discover the best food in Chicago with a 3-hour walking tour of the Wicker Park neighborhood. Learn from an expert local guide about the history and culture of the city, while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet the tour guide 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour in front of the entrance to Walgreens on N Milwaukee Avenue. The exact address is 1601 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60647.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please let us know if you or anyone in your group has a dietary restriction (vegetarian, diabetic, peanut allergy, etc) when you purchase your tickets
- If you let us know a couple of days prior to your tour, we can usually substitute a food tasting
- We do a fair amount of walking on these tours, you should dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers