Chicago: Holiday Lights Segway 2-Hour Tour
From $70.85 per personBook now
- Take a night segway tour of Chicago’s holiday lights and festivities
- Experience the thrill of riding a Segway around the Loop to see colorful lights and Christmas trees
- View "the bean" sculpture and ice skaters at Millennium Park
- Check out the window displays at Macy’s in the iconic Marshall Field's building
- Stop to explore the Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza
- Cover more ground as you learn about Chicago’s history and sights from your guide
- Enjoy a small-group tour that is limited to eight people
Admire the holiday splendor of the Windy City as you watch ice skaters twirl around the Millennium Park Ice Rink, located below the city’s iconic silver ‘bean’ sculpture (officially named Cloud Gate). Then glide along Michigan Avenue under trees that glow with colorful lights and take in the fabulous holiday window displays at Macy's.
Stop at Daley Plaza to check out the German-inspired Christkindlmarket, the city’s largest open-air Christmas festival. Made to resemble a European village in winter, the famous market features timber houses and festive booths that sell ornaments, gifts, and German fare such as bratwurst, fried potatoes, Gluhwein (mulled wine), and apple strudel.
Have time to purchase a cup of hot chocolate to sip while taking in the market. You might hear a choir singing Christmas carols and spot the Christkind, the traditional gift-bearing angel in Germany. The 50-foot-tall (15-meter) Picasso sculpture appears to observe the holiday bustle from its perch in Daley Plaza while the city’s official Christmas tree glistens with ornaments and lights.
After taking a break to enjoy the holiday cheer at the Christkindlmarket, hop back on the Segway and zoom down State Street to appreciate the seasonal Macy's (formerly Marshall Fields) display windows. Finally, return to Millennium Park where your 2-hour tour ends.
- Professional guide
- 20-minute segway orientation
- Food and drinks
300 E. Monroe Street. Please enter the staircase at the corner of Maggie Daley Park. It is on the corner of E. Monroe Street and Columbus Drive. Once at the entrance look for our orange Absolutely Chicago Segway tour signs. Enter the stairs and proceed to the lobby of level 2 of the Lakeside Parking Garage (the signs are not visible until you are in front of the entrance). (Open in Google Maps)
• All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
• All riders be at least 12 years of age
• Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
• A maximum of 6 people per booking
• All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Product ID: 58635