Explore Chicago from the perspective of ghosts and gangsters. Take a history-based guided tour and discover Chicago’s gangsters and ghost stories. See the city’s darker side as you walk through the famous Chicago Loop district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour meets outside of the Wyndham Hotel building in front of the large "Hoyt's" restaurant sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with infants
- The tour is 1.5 miles total walking, with a 20-minute break at a famous gangster hangout
- Children aged 6 and under can join this tour for free