Sample Chicago’s favorite foods: pizza, hot dogs, Italian beef, and pastries. Discover Chicago's iconic Millennium Walk, Riverwalk, and Wrigley Building and experience the city’s world-renowned architectural and design flair.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit some of Chicago's most beautiful spots, including Millennium Park, Michigan Ave, and the Riverwalk
- Sample Chicago-style deep-dish pizza
- Enjoy a classic Italian Beef sandwich
- Taste the delicious Chicago-style hot dog
- Savor decadent desserts
- Food samples
- VIP craft beer package (if option selected)
- Gratuity for guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide in the plaza just north of Giordano’s restaurant. They will have a sign, and be wearing a t-shirt with the local partner’s logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring a camera and enter your best picture in the tour operator’s photo contest!
- Note that tours run rain or shine. A 15-20 per cent gratuity for the guide is suggested.