The Chicago Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 40% off retail prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Choose from over 25 attractions including 360 Chicago and more. Valid for 60 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 2 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Save up to 40% off combined admission prices at top Chicago attractions
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Create your own itinerary from over 25 choices
- Do as much as you want each day
- Get a free guidebook and map to plan your stay
- Enjoy instant delivery of the Explorer Pass: either directly for use on your phone, or to print off at home
- Digital guidebook with attraction information including opening times
- Entry to 3, 4, 5 or 6 attractions and tours (depending on the option booked)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- All passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation, your pass will be valid for 60 days and the remaining number of attraction choices purchased. Enjoy the extra flexibility should your travel plans need to change
- The operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure to check the operating hours for each attraction
- Cards are activated on the day of first use and are then valid for the specified period. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend you check attraction websites for up-to-date information on opening hours and closures. Due to these unprecedented circumstances, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change.