Chicago City Tour: North Side Panoramic and Scenic TourProduct ID: 10325
From $29 per personBook now
- On our Chicago City Tour: North Side Panoramic and Scenic Tour you will journey through North Chicago on a luxury coach
- Drive through the thousand acres of Lincoln Park, passing lagoons, flowers, and a zoo
- See Wrigley Field - home of the Chicago Cubs
- Admire the John Hancock Building - one of the world's tallest buildings
Along the way you will view the famous "Loop" and State Street, Richard J. Daley Plaza and the Pablo Picasso sculpture. You will ride along Wacker Drive - the double-decked thoroughfare that winds its way under the city. When you drive over the Chicago River, you will notice that the water flows backwards - one of the world’s greatest engineering feats.
The white Wrigley Building that you will pass announces the beginning of the Magnificent Mile. Nearby is Michigan Avenue - home to Chicago's exclusive boutiques. People who love shopping will no doubt be impressed by the Water Tower Place - a seven-level shopping complex.
One of the tours highlights is the journey through Lincoln Park. A thousand acres of greenery, you will marvel at its lagoons, its flowers, and its zoo.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from select downtown hotels
- 2-hour tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
Pickup and drop off is available from select downtown Chicago hotels. Your exact pickup time and location will be confirmed upon reconfirmation of your tour. Your tour starts at the Chicago Gray Line Office, located on the Arcade Level of the Palmer House Hotel, 17 East Monroe St., Chicago. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10325