Experience a special night in Chicago and visit one of the key establishments that made the Windy City famous for its own genre of blues music. Savor a hearty meal of American cuisine, while listening to some local legendary blues performers.
What to Expect
Experience an authentic form of blues music that developed in Chicago in the first half of the 20th century as a result of the Great Migration, when black workers moved from the South into the industrial cities of the North.
The culture is alive and kicking today, and you will experience it during an unforgettable dinner with live performances at one of the city’s top blues venues.
Depending on availability, go to Kingston Mines to discover one of the oldest and most infamous blues joints, self-described as the "Chicago Blues Emporium." Alternatively, head to the River North entertainment district to enjoy a night at Blue Chicago, where a warm and friendly atmosphere awaits.
Rosa's Lounge, owned by an Italian immigrant in the hallowed tradition of Chicago blues lounges, and Buddy's Guy's Legends, where blues memorabilia, including guitars used by blues legends, decorate every surface are other favored venues.
Enjoy a range of authentic Chicago barbeque, or Southern Cajun food, ranging from popular ribs and chicken wings, to fried oysters, blackened Bourbon shrimp, and more!
- Round-trip transportation with hotel pick-up and drop off in Chicago
- Dinner, with 1 soft drink and music cover charge
- Admission to a live blues performance
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that a casual dress code is recommended
• Minimum age requirement for the tour is 21 years
• Tours cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable
• Hotel pick-up is at 19:00, with return transfers at 22:30