Sample food from each of Chicago’s four favorite food groups – pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer – on this city bike tour. Tour Chicago's famous neighborhoods and cruise past the historic Wrigley Field stadium!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Stop at one of Chicago's best known pizza joints which uses all fresh items made daily. Yum!
- Sample a cupcake from a range of flavors including peanut butter crunch, banana nutella, red velvet and many more
- Learn the only way you can make a hot dog in Chicago
- Choose three samples of local craft beer
- Ride right up to the historic Wrigley Field stadium, maybe even on game day
- Enjoy a good meal and easygoing ride in Lincoln Park
- See Chicago's opulent Gold Coast neighborhood just north of downtown
- Discover the highlights of Chicago's lakefront
- Water bottle
- Gratuity for tour guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bobby's Bike Hike 540 N Lakeshore Drive (Entrance off Ohio Street) Chicago, IL 60611Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing/shoes.
- Bring a camera and then enter your best picture in our Photo Contest!
- 15-20% suggested guide gratuity.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled tour time!
- Tours run rain or shine!