Travel back in time to the 1920s, when Chicago was a Prohibition Era hub for lively speakeasies. Your guide, a young, local historian, will lead you through secret entrances to speakeasies once frequented by bank robbers and Chicago gangsters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- Your chauffeur and guide will pick you and your group up anywhere within the Chicago city limits
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The vehicle used will depend on the size of the group (Mercedes S 550 Sedan, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes Sprinter, Mini Coach Bus).