Skip the ticket line for Chicago’s only architecture cruise on both Lake Michigan and the Chicago River. Learn about Chicago's internationally-known architecture from expert local guides as you discover the city from riverfront to shoreline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The closest address to most docks is 400 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago (near the Wrigley Building). From there, you can check in with a dock employee who can direct you to your boarding area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Passengers can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages and food
- This tour lasts about 90 minutes, but can run slightly longer in high summer when the Chicago lock is busy
- Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables, a cash bar, and climate control