Our half-day rental tour lets you Bike and Roll Chicago on 18 miles of lakefront trails - car-free! Brand-new Trek bicycles in many models are available for you to choose from.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Bike and Roll Chicago is located at the McDonald's Cycle Center at the north-east corner of Millennium Park. We're just 2 doors east of the Harris Dance Theater, and across the street from the AON Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A deposit is required for each bicycle, in the form of a government-issued ID or a 50 USD credit card hold (card is not charged).
- Waiver signature is required for each rider.
- Parent or legal guardian must sign waiver for riders under the age of 18.
- Renters can opt to extend rental period to a full day for only 4 USD or overnight for an additional 15 USD.