Cruise along the Chicago River on a 60- or 75-minute tour, and discover hidden architectural gems among the city’s renowned landmarks. Led by a docent providing live narration, the tour passes more than 40 structures and sails under historic bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
What customers loved
"The architecture and Kevin’s explanations"
"The weather - a gorgeous day that wasn't humid and hot. Just perfect."
"Learning about Chicago's architecture."
"The docent’s narrative on the architecture"
"Seeing the city from a different view point."
"There was a surprise treat at the end, our tour guide played the harmonica...fun!"
"Seeing all the great architecture!"
"Enjoyed the information about the spectacular buildings"
"What the speaker told us about the buildings and history of Chicago"
"The beautiful day and how much I learned"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Note: at the start and end of the season, this cruise will only be offered as a 60-minute option
- Please dress for an outdoor activity
- A cash bar is on board most vessels, depending on the season
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Don't forget your camera
- Please note, a $10 per ticket change fee will be charged by the local partner for any date or time changes made on the original date of the tour