Cruise along the Chicago River on a 60- or 75-minute tour, and discover hidden architectural gems among the city’s renowned landmarks. Led by a docent providing live narration, the tour passes more than 40 structures and sails under historic bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The regular tour is 75 minutes long, but in the colder months (November 1 – April 15th) the tour is 60 minutes long
- Please dress for an outdoor activity
- A cash bar is on board most vessels, depending on the season
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Don't forget your camera
- A $10 per ticket change fee will be charged by the local partner for any date or time changes made on the original date of the tour