Glide around the streets of Chicago on a 3-hour Segway tour. Zip past the cascading fountains of Millenium Park and swoop through Grant Park’s manicured gardens. See Chicago’s towering skyline, the Chicago Lakefront, and much more from your segway.
What to Expect
Glide around the streets and parks of Chicago on a leisurely 3-hour guided Segway tour. Perfect for Chicago newbies and Windy City veterans alike, the tour uncovers quirky facts about one of America’s most energetic destinations.
Among the sites you will see, the Museum Campus complex will be a major highlight. Home of the Field Museum and Sue the Tyrannosaurus Rex, the Revival style building contains more than 21 million anthropological specimens. Glide over to Adler Planetarium, the first planetarium built in the western hemisphere. Admire the Shedd Aquarium, the largest indoor aquarium in America when it first opened in 1929.
You will also go to 2 of Chicago’s famous parks. See cascading waterfalls and the Cloud Gate sculpture at Millennium Park and tour some of Grant Park’s manicured 319 acres. Situated along the city’s lakefront, and referred to as Chicago’s “front yard,” the park will reward you with expansive views of the sea-like Lake Michigan.
- Segway transportation
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
910 South Michigan Ave, Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
What to Remember
• Tours operate rain or shine
• Children must be at least 12-years-old to participate
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
• Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
• Segways have a weight minimum restriction of 100 pounds (45 kilos) and a maximum weight restriction of 250 pounds (113 kilos)
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• City Segway Tours are 100% refundable if cancelled more than 72-hours in advance. Cancellations made within 72 hours of your scheduled tour are non-refundable
• Please leave a USD 500.00 damage pre-authorization deposit for insurance. Please bring a credit card with you for this on the day of the tour