Explore the indigenous communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan on a 5-hour cultural tour of the Chiapas region, and wander around artisan markets. Peek inside beautifully preserved churches and learn about ancient Mayan traditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in San Cristobal de las Casas
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please be respectful of the local people as they are usually very shy and don't like having their picture taken. Ask politely or have your guide ask for you
- There may be between 10-15 minutes of waiting time prior to your tour departure, depending on traffic conditions and the location of your hotel