Discover the remote Chiflon Waterfall and lose yourself in the natural beauty of the Montebello Lakes National Park on a 12-hour tour from San Cristobal. Admire the striking colors of the bodies of water as they vary by different mineral content.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in San Cristobal. Please provide hotel details before your trip
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses, a cap, sun block, and extra cash in case you want to purchase souvenirs and/or food. An additional change of clothing is also advised, in case you get wet by the waterfalls