From Florence: Tuscany Day Trip with Optional Lunch and Wine
A GetYourGuide Original
Best-in-class excursions made easy
- Unforgettable local guides
- Perfectly planned itineraries
- True insider-scoop
- Comfortable transportation
- Love where you’re going, guaranteed
Unforgettable local guidesLed only by 5-star guides and local aficionados, you can expect intriguing insights, fun facts, and stories from the people who call your destination home.
Perfectly planned itinerariesFrom start to finish, every moment of your day trip is thoughtfully mapped out for you to enjoy an incredible journey. We have curated the best stops to offer you the best possible experience.
True insider-scoopWith a local guide, you’ll experience your destination in a way that other visitors don’t. They will make sure you discover the top sights and hidden gems. Get ready to enjoy a day made memorable with unique insider access.
Comfortable transportationOn a GetYourGuide Originals day trip, you can enjoy the journey, not just the destination. Experience comfortable transportation throughout your trip in safe and clean vehicles with plenty of space to sit back and relax.
Love where you’re going, guaranteedWith GetYourGuide Originals, you can enjoy complimentary rescheduling if you’re late or plans change, and a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied after taking your tour.
The Original experience
- Admire the beautiful medieval architecture of Siena and its gothic-style Cathedral
- Explore the splendid squares, churches, and the magnificent towers of San Gimignano
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and other impressive marble monuments in Pisa
- Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience
- Savor an organic farmhouse lunch with homemade pasta, cured meats, and local cheeses, if the option is selected
- Enjoy a wine tasting of 4 Chianti region wines in a traditional wine estate, if the option is selected
Siena (guided tour, free time)
Chianti Hills (lunch)
San Gimignano (free time)
Pisa (free time)
Head straight to Siena, Italy’s most picturesque medieval city, whereupon arrival your guide will take you on a walking tour.
Look up to admire the lovely terracotta roofs adorning the buildings and marvel at the magnificent Gothic and Romanesque architecture of the main cathedral.
Next, head to the hilltop town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO world heritage site, famous for the tower houses built in the Middle Ages. Enjoy free time here to see its splendid squares, palaces, churches, and magnificent towers.
The last stop on your Tuscan excursion is a visit to Pisa and its iconic leaning tower. Take a stroll through the Piazza dei Miracoli and see other marvelous monuments, before driving back to Florence.
Best of all, choose from either a small-group or private guided experience to make your trip special.
Choose the lunch option to enjoy a homemade lunch paired with an informal wine tasting at a traditional wine estate in the Chianti wine region.
Savor 4 regional wines at lunch and learn about their unique production techniques. Feast on an organic, farmhouse meal while you overlook the rolling vineyards under the Tuscan sun.
- Expert guide
- Guided walking tour of Siena
- Entry ticket to Siena Cathedral
- Farmhouse lunch at a winery estate in Chianti (if lunch option selected)
- Wine tasting of 4 regional wines (if lunch option selected)
- Free time in Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• Meet in front of the Santa Maria Novella train station by the taxi stand • Look for a guide wearing GetYourGuide attire and holding a red GetYourGuide flag • Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• If the Siena Cathedral is closed for religious services, the Santa Maria della Scala Museum will be visited instead
• If you are leaving Florence by train after the tour or need to get off at Pisa to catch a flight or train from there, you can bring your luggage with you. It is recommended that you book any rail travel from Florence after 9:00 PM to allow time for any delays on the return journey
From US$ 108.72 US$ 95.67 per person